Thursday 23 January 2020

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Mom

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Mom

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To My Fabulous Mother! Today is your day to shine, but no matter what day it is, you will always be a star in my eyes! Wishing you the best day ever!
  2. Happy Birthday. Thank you for being such a caring, loving, and thoughtful mother. You do so much for everyone else, it’s time for you to take this day to relax and do something you enjoy! You really deserve it, Mom!
  3. Happy Birthday. Mom, wishing you an exceptional day that’s filled with the finer thing in life because you deserve only the best! Have a great birthday.
  4. Happy Birthday To You Mom! Sending special wishes of cheer your way to make sure you have a bright and happy day. Hope you have a celebration that is worth capturing every moment!
  5. Happy Birthday To My Egg-ceptional Mom! Wising you an egg-cellent day filled with the all the things you love, and hoping you have a very egg-citing year. Love you!
  6. Happy Birthday. To My Beautiful Mother! This day is all about you, mom! So it’s time to get fancy and have a fabulous celebration. I love you!
  7. Happy Birthday. Hey mom, don’t worry about trying to fit in with the younger crowd, I love you just the way you are! Hope your birthday celebration is everything you are hoping for.
  8. Mom, every year you win the prize: “The best mother in the world.” No one can replace you in my heart. You are the most important woman in my life. Happy Birthday!
  9. Mummy, I remember how you brushed my hair, kissed my cheeks and read fairytales every evening. You made my whole life a beautiful, happy story, I can’t be grateful enough for this. You are my everything. Happy Birthday.
  10. Dearest mom, you presented me my life, hundreds of moments of warmth and joy. You taught me to be a wise woman and a good person. Your role in my life can not be overestimated. Happy Birthday!
happy birthday wishes for boyfriend