Thursday 23 January 2020

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Husband

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Husband

  1. My mother and father may have disapproved of us getting married, but that didn’t stop me! Now that you know how stubborn I can be, you best prepare yourself for a lifetime of not getting what you asked for! So you can guess my answer to that “special” birthday request you had. Happy Birthday!
  2. I do love how you stick to me like glue, it certainly makes it easy for me to keep track of where you are and what you are doing at all times. Happy Birthday!
  3. I didn’t get you a fancy gift this year, instead I thought it best to go with something sentimental. Remember that time you told me how happy it makes you when I wear red? Well, I’ve bought a whole new outfit and accessories in lush red colours. Just for you! Happy Birthday!
  4. My dearest husband, you protect me, shelter me, feed me and make my life one of pure privilege and security. How can I ever thank you. Here’s an idea, I’ll help you keep healthy so that you can enjoy life to the full for as long as possible! Let’s start by cutting the cake from today! Happy Birthday!
  5. It’s time for me to start pulling my weight around the house I know. So today for your birthday I’ve cleaned all the rooms and made the house pretty, all for you! So now do your part, get in the kitchen and make us some dinner. Happy Birthday!
  6. If you can’t beat them, join them. That’s my father’s favorite business strategy, which is partly why we got married in the first place. I’m not afraid to say it to you, because let’s face it, I’m a real catch. Happy Birthday!
  7. You’re the best husband a lady could hope for. Kind, handsome, charming and clever. If only were also tall. Not to worry, 4 out of 5 boxes is not bad at all! Happy Birthday!
  8. When we have children I want them to have your nose, my attitude, your bravery and my legs. Wouldn’t that make the best birthday gift of all! However, if too many of those things are missing, we might have to rethink our positions in this relationship. Have a very Happy Birthday!
  9. My darling, my joy, the light of my life and the perfect specimen of a man: God has truly blessed me with such a fine husband, that everyday I feel obliged to thank him for making us meet and fall in love. Without you my glass was empty, and then when I finally had you it became completely full. The kids may be making a mess of things right now, but don’t worry, just a few more years until we are free again. Every year brings us one step closer! Happy Birthday!
  10. On your birthday, husband, I would like to let you know that you are a real go-getter! You go get a beer! You go get a bag of chips! You go get yourself a spot on the couch, so you can sleep! Have a Happy Birthday!