Thursday 23 January 2020

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Boyfriend

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For BoyfriendImage result for happy birthday messages

  1. I’m a jealous girlfriend. You’d better not accept any Happy Birthdays unless they are coming from me.My sweet boyfriend, you are kind, caring, thoughtful, and very attentive. Sorry…I thought today was opposite day! Happy Birthday!
  2. I have a very talented boyfriend. Swallowing burgers whole is one of your many natural gifts. So I know that this birthday cake doesn’t stand a chance. Enjoy your birthday!
  3. Cleaning up after you, putting out your clothes, and making sure you get to work on time is the story of my life. Loving you has equipped me to be an awesome mother someday. Have a wonderful birthday!
  4. Have a great birthday. You know you’re getting old when you can’t party like you used to.
  5. Dear Boyfriend, I’ve never met such a hardworking boyfriend. You put in long hard hours on the sofa and give so much of your efforts in sports watching. Keep up the good work, babe. Wishing you a happy birthday.
  6. Forget about your age. Just have fun! It will catch up with you later when you find that your body can’t handle your lifestyle. Enjoy your wonderful birthday!
  7. Don’t enjoy too much of your birthday cake. We all know that the older you get, the harder it is to lose those pounds.
  8. Dear Boyfriend, I wanted to get you something special for your birthday but you already have the best gift ever… ME!
  9. Here’s to another year of loving you despite your smelly farts and your dry sense of humor. Have a fantastic birthday!
  10. Sweetie, you are too hot to handle. I hope you enjoy being tied up and locked up for your birthday because I am just not willing to share.