Thursday 23 January 2020

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Friend

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Friend

  1. I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!
  2. The more you live, the younger you become. Maybe that’s why you look so good for your age!
  3. Through thick and thin, you were always there for me. Just know that I’ll always be there for you when you need me.
  4. The best gift is the gift of friendship. So, that is what I got you for your birthday! Don’t worry… I got you a real present too.
  5. Best friends are the friends who keep your embarrassing secrets private. Thank you for always keeping my less than proud moments under wraps.
  6. Hey it’s your birthday and I just wanted to let you know that you’ll never have to face a problem alone. I may not be able to solve every problem but I’ll always be here for you when you need me.
  7. When I think back to all the things we’ve been through, I’m so thankful that I got to go through everything with you by my side. Happy birthday to my best friend who never let me go it alone.
  8. As long as I have a couch, you’ll have a couch to crash on. No matter what happens. You’ll always have a place if you need it.
  9. If your birthday is half as amazing as you are, it’s going to be epic. Happy birthday to the best friend a person could ask for!
  10. Sure, you’re a year older, but we’ve got a lot more years of shenanigans ahead of us. When we’re in the old folks home we’ll still be causing trouble!