Thursday 23 January 2020

Funny Birthday Wishes For Men

Funny Birthday Wishes For Men

  1. I decided to write down all the things that make you a lovable person, unfortunately I was not able to finish it on time because my list keeps getting longer ,I guess I need a couple of years more to finish it. For the mean time, let me greet you a Happy Birthday!
  2. You are the bravest and fiercest guy I have ever known who is always ready to get me out of trouble. I wish that you will have the happiness you long deserved. Happy Bday!
  3. You hit another highlight. The years are adding up, yet you still crack me up like that little boy who first greeted me with his tongue out. Who would have thought we will see each other at this time? Have a great birthday!
  4. Best Birthday to you! You are already a champion just by being you. I wish that you will have an adventurous and a path full happiness for the years to come. Happy Birthday and enjoy!
  5. I wish I will be able to attend all of your birthday celebration so that I will always have the chance to watch and see for myself how happy you are. You are the best! Wonderful Bday! Have a blast!
  6. You are our little dreamer boy. On this day, part of your dream comes true. Keep dreaming and always believe that we will always be here for you no matter what happen. Keep chasing our dreams! Happy Birthday!
  7. If you only knew how much I envy you. You are older than me but you still have the face of a fifteen year old teen boy. I know. Remember, I was there when you turned 15. Happy Birthday to the man blessed with good genes and agelessness.
  8. I can’t see the future of what will you become to be. You can be a pilot, flying an airplane. You can be an engineer, building skyscrapers. You can be a doctor, attending to the sick. But whatever will you become; I will always be proud of you. Best Bday!
  9. I know that you can achieve almost anything you dream of becoming in your life. I am so proud of you already. Happy Birthday my little man! I love you!
  10. A big and warm hug for you is what I have in store for you birthday boy! Wishing that your birthday celebration be filled with love, laughter, fun and memorable memories to keep. Wonderful Bday!