Thursday 23 January 2020

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Sister

Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Sister

  1. It’s no secret you’re another year older, Sis. But we’ll keep that number to ourselves. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  2. Happy Birthday to my little sister. Don’t worry about your age. You’re still younger than me!
  3. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You look like a monkey and you belong in a zoo! There ya go, little sister. I hope your birthday is absolutely bananas!
  4. Sister, at times you could be the thorn in my side, the worm in my apple, and the pimple on my chin…but through thick and thin you will always be my sister! Happy Birthday to someone silly, spontaneous, beautiful, and witty! I love you to the moon and back!
  5. The most heartfelt wishes to my incredible sister! You mean so much to me, cutie, I wish you all the happiness in the world!
  6. Pharmaceutical companies should take a few swabs of your DNA and bottle its chemical composition to create a product called Emotional Healer. Happy birthday sis.
  7. Sisters are not ordinary human beings. They have the patience of a monk and are more beautiful from within, than what a beauty pageant winner would look from outside.
  8. Dear sis, you are the treasure box in which the most precious memories of my childhood have been stored and preserved for a lifetime. Happy birthday.
  9. Happy Birthday to someone totally awesome, gorgeous, funny, and sort of reminds me of myself! You are a fabulous sister and you know you owe it all to me!
  10. Thank you for all those pillow fights and late night chats! It’s so great to have someone else that is the product of our crazy upbringing! Happy Birthday to one very special girl who I am honored to call my sister and best friend!