Thursday 23 January 2020

Happy Birthdays Wishes for your Son

Happy Birthdays Wishes for your Son

  1. I hope that this year your birthday is just the beginning of an unforgettable journey that will lead you to an even more amazing future. Remember always to continue to wish and dream.
  2. I have such sweet memories of you as a child, but I have faith that your future will hold even sweeter ones. I hope your cake is half as sweet as you are. Happy Birthday Son!
  3. This year on your birthday I am so grateful that you’ve grown into such a bright and capable young man. It is such a comfort to know that whatever life throws your way you will always be able to handle it.
  4. On your birthday I wish that I could stop time. Not only to keep you with me forever but so that I can stop feeling so old! Happy birthday to my son who at least makes me feel young at heart.
  5. My joy in having you as my son is something that can’t be measured. It can only be felt through lots of hugs, kisses, and adoration. I’m so happy I was blessed with a son as astounding as you.
  6. Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a Happy Birthday Son May all your dreams and wishes come true!
  7. Unending love, undivided attention, eternal pampering, everlasting affection and endless care. These are the things that we can do for you, our dear son. Stay happy and have a amazing birthday!
  8. Thank you for putting a smile on our faces each day. We wish that you will continue to be a blessing to others with your kindness and generosity. Whatever you want to pursue in life, we will be behind you every step of the way. Happy Birthday Son!
  9. Having you as my son is the greatest achievement of my life. Being with you every single day is what I look forward to the most. Hope you have a very wonderful birthday!
  10. You have made the past few years so happy and beautiful. I wouldn’t have it any other way. May all your wishes come true, because your heart is in the right place. Happy birthday my son, with love.
  11. I will make this quick and short because I know your timeline will be flooded with a ton of birthday messages from your friends. Happy birthday, son! You are God’s greatest gift to me. Hope you have a wonderful day!
  12. You are the reason why my smile is brighter and my heart is lighter. I thank God everyday for giving you to me. Happy birthday with love son!
  13. I will make this quick and short because I know your timeline will be flooded with a ton of birthday messages from your friends. Happy Birthday Son! You are God’s greatest gift to me. Hope you have a wonderful day!
  14. Happy birthday, son. As you commemorate the day you came to this world, I can’t help but remember how when you were a child you hated being spanked and taking a nap. At this point I bet that is all you ever dream of. Have a great one!
  15. I wish you strength to face life’s challenges; Knowledge to achieve your desired successes; Hope to get back up when life knocks you down; Good family and friends to share your accomplishments with; New adventures to greet you at every turn; And love to fill your heart so big there is no room for negativity.
  16. I held you in my arms when I saw you first, The first time ever I felt my emotions burst. My heart filled up when I saw your serene face, I don’t think I can ever get over that phase. Happy Birthday My Love, My life and everything above. Happy Birthday Son!
  17. Happy Birthday Son. May you always know joy. May you always choose hope. May you always feel loved no matter where in this great, big, beautiful world you roam.
  18. These are the moments I feel time is flying way too fast. You have grown from a baby to a young man in a blink of an eye. Wishing I could slow time down and wishing you a happy birthday.
  19. ”Eat your dinner”, ”wash your teeth”, ”go to bed”! I was full of instructions, you once said. Now all grown up and away, free to live your everyday as you wish, you make me proud of what you are. Happy birthday, my life’s greatest achievement!
  20. To my pride and joy, you are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. Have a wonderful birthday, from my heart to yours.