Thursday 23 January 2020

Happy Birthday Wishes For Your 16TH Old Son

Happy Birthday Wishes For Your 16TH Old Son

  1. Being a teenager is the most fun time of one’s life. But being 16 is even more fun. Enjoy all the pros of being a 16-year-old. Happy birthday.
  2. On your milestone birthday, I just want to remind you that you have in you the power to make all your dreams come true, so don’t ever stop pursuing your dreams. Happy 16th.
  3. Bravo on turning 16, son! I hope the anniversary of your 16th year of existence on this planet brings you the joy you bring into my heart every time I think of how blessed I am to have you as my son. Bask in all the excitement every blessed day of your life as a 16-year-old will bring you.
  4. Turning 16 is one of the reasons life as a teenager is exciting. Savor every sweet moment of this amazing age. Happy 16th birthday.
  5. At this age, there are so many awesome things that you can do with your life. I believe in you, which is why I’m more than confident you’ll make the best choices as you enjoy the journey through this exciting chapter of your life. Happy 16th birthday.